Monday, June 19, 2006


This is the indoor pool at Hearst Castle, where we visited while staying at San Luis Obispo during spring break. It cost around $50K to rent this baby for a night, and most of the time it just sits full of fresh, clean water and no one swimming in it. We got to see if for about 3 minutes before they put us back on the tour bus. As I stood there staring at this amazing swimming pool with gold designs inlaid within the blue marble, I made a vow to myself. Before I die, I will wear my swim suit back to Hearst Castle, pay the money for the tour, and when they're not paying attention, sneak off and take a gigantic swan dive off that platform. What are they going to do, ban me from the Castle? :)

7 Comments:

Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

that is really beautiful. gotta be careful with those vows.

10:59 PM  
Blogger David said...

Why wear your swimsuit; you might as well go naked.

If you're gonna be a bear . . .

12:18 PM  
Blogger georgia said...

Was the tour too quick to be worthwhile, or would you recommend it?

8:10 PM  
Blogger Double D said...

I'll go with you...as long as you go with Opie's idea

11:31 AM  
Blogger frad-ster said...

i am so in on that...esp the neked part that david suggested

except you have to be on the opposite side of the pool cause that be way to gay if we jumped in holding hands or something...eewwwwwww

1:40 PM  
Blogger Double D said...

jumping in a pool, naked, holding hands...I like your thinking Frady

6:36 PM  
Blogger Earl W. Nash said...

I'm going fully clothed so they don't suspect anything...

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home