Tuesday, February 14, 2006


Okay folks, you all know I'm a huge Third Day fan. But not this huge! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8382213362&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3APIC&rd=1 That's Right, this vintage 3D T went for $37.26 plus $4.00 shipping on Ebay this week. I spent my $29.50 on a concert ticket for the show on March 17th in Roseville. Should be a good one. All this reminds me of the discussion that Brent, Frady Cat and I had on Sunday over some Wendy's about how getting ripped off on Ebay leaves that empty feeling in the pit of your stomach, like when you get that phone call that a dear friend or family member has passed away....okay, maybe not quite that bad, but almost.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

Yeah, but anything thing with the word "vintage" in front of it equates to the same thing... I think vintage may actually be a synonym for rip off...

3:54 PM  
Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

jeni has a good point, vintage just means really old crap, which i fall for everytime.

9:13 AM  
Blogger frad-ster said...

that was a rad conversation - i think it's just barely a half step below on "the horrible things in my life scale"

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home