Saturday, November 12, 2005


...after spending my Veteran's day off hanging out with a friend Moses and working on his restoration project of a classic VW Notchback, and finding this picture on my computer, I'm reminded of one simple truth: Life's always better with a friend....tomorrow's the birthday of my best childhood best friend RJ; I've always remembered that every November 12th, even though I've lost touch with him over the years...:( Anyway, happy B-DAY Robert John Hawkins, hope it's your best one yet :).....your buddy Shawn

5 Comments:

Blogger georgia said...

That sure doesn't look like any place around Reno.

10:51 PM  
Blogger frad-ster said...

2 posts in one month - I'm proud of ya buddy

By the way...Carnelian Dave...you know what I'm talkin' about.

4:26 PM  
Blogger David said...

I'm glad to count myself as one who makes things better with you. I guess it doesn't really matter if I count myself, but rather, if you count myself.

4:50 PM  
Blogger digapigmy said...

your sentiments could be summed up and put on a greeting card with pictures of cute animals and you'd make a bundle. just another way to turn a genuine, heartfelt moment into a profit scheme brought to you by your friendly neighborhood capitalist.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Double D said...

I like the fact that Jordan has the body of the lady with the all that beer. It makes me wanna go to Germany. But anways...kinda weird.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home