Tuesday, August 23, 2005


Okay, so we're playing music with the band down in the city square of Frankfurt, and after one set of songs, this guy that looks almost exactly like the dude in the picture walks up to me and says "hey, that was good, do you know who Jeronimo is?" I'm thinking to myself, is he talking about the apache Indian guy? So I say no, and he says "I'm Ringo Funk, here's my card. Check it out." After that he walks away and I think nothing of it 'cause it just doesn't register with me......www.jeronimo-music.de......na na hey hey :)

6 Comments:

Blogger TimmyMac said...

I checked out the website. Very cool. Are you going to call?

8:42 PM  
Blogger digapigmy said...

sweet. maybe if we get him to drum while the guy with the funky feet rocks the mic like he wanted to so badly, we could be HUGE! Like David Hasselhoff in Germany huge!

4:56 PM  
Blogger SeƱor H said...

Wasn't that song first recorded by Steam?

10:24 AM  
Blogger Murdoc said...

So Shawn, did you contact Jeronimo?

10:41 AM  
Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

yes we are all wonderin, did ya, did ya??

10:24 PM  
Blogger Earl W. Nash said...

Okay, I did send Ringo an email, but I have not heard back from him yet......we'll see!
Shawn

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home